Boomerang Press offers holiday and Community Art cards as well as graphic services. The apprentices that work in the “Boomerang Gang” are apprentices with advanced skills and show a strong interest in learning the business of art. Boomerang press has created Community Art cards illustrating unique communities such as The Hill, Benton Park West, JeffVanderLou, Grand Center, Downtown and the Central West.
Buy Boomerang Press ArtCards
The ArtWorks Board set clear direction for Boomerang Press: the enterprise venture must create earned income to help support the organization, and it must meet the group’s mission-related goals. Like its parent organization, Boomerang’s first priority is to offer opportunities of life-changing growth to its apprentices. The process of running a business well – efficiently, effectively, with concern for employees and outcomes – exposes apprentices to entrepreneurial skills and businesslike behavior from an insider’s perspective, all of which are unavailable at most entry-level jobs.
Boomerang Press Price Sheet
Boomerang Commissions have included:
- “Coming Soon” banner for Schnucks’ new store location in downtown St. Louis and a holiday card image;
- Poster and postcard publicizing Grace Hill’s annual Whittaker Urban Evening Series;
- Ad for Enterprise’s Fifty Million Trees campaign published in the 2008 St. Louis Art Fair magazine;
- Design and printing of St. Louis 4 Kids’ “Lights on Afterschool” and “Ray of Light” awards;
- Busch Entertainment – holiday card illustrating the new Jungala area at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, Florida;
- Holiday card image for Acropolis Investment Management;
- Holiday card image for St. Louis County Economic Council, and,
- Commissions from sixteen local businesses and individuals depicting different images and buildings from the downtown area, to be included in the Community Art card set: Downtown: Live, Work and Play.
Other Boomerang clients have included: the St. Louis Cardinals, Urban Strategies, Via Partnership, Premier Realty, St. Louis Community Foundation, YouthBridge Community Foundation, Third Baptist Church, Lutheran Foundation, and the Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis, among many others.